Pages

October 26, 2010

Going Batty

I picked this color because it was close to orange, but far enough on the peach side to still be subtle.  I liked this mani, but it really didn't scream Halloween.  I guess it was a little too subtle for me, lol.

This is 2 coats of Models Own Peach Sherbet.  I used Sally Hansen Black Out to stamp on the bats, spider and web from my Bundle Monster plate.  I added a coat of glitter to make it less boring, haha.  The thumb looks the best in my opinion.  But I think that's because I have a hard time seeing the bats since they're small.

I absolutely love Models Own polish.  It applies like a dream and covers beautifully.  I loved this color.  I will admit it's probably better suited for spring, but I loved it anyway.  And from far away it just looks cute, not scary and batty, lol.

4 comments:

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Love it. I love that the colour is more peachy than orange. Looks great!

Miss Krimson said...

nice and simple.
Maricela
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ... vividfusion.blogspot.com ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Leslie said...

Really cute polish and stamping! :)

Midge said...

@funnyface - thank you! I liked the peachy tone better too, hehe.

@miss krimson - I agree, thanks ;)

@leslie - thank you!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails