Pages

October 31, 2010

Bump in the night...

Ok, maybe I went a bit overboard with this one, haha.  But I was having fun!  I wanted to do something that was in your face... but had a hidden in your face aspect.  I lurve it.  hehe!

Check it!  Regular and glow in the dark!  Oooooooo!!!!

This is 3 coats China Glaze Peachy Keen for the base of the jack-o-lanterns.  I topped it with 2 coats of a glow-in-the-dark glitter polish I found, no name on it.  I used Sally Hansen Black Out for the faces.  On the moon fingers I used 2 coats China Glaze Mummy May I for the bottom, 2 coats Sally Hansen White On for the "moon."  I topped the moon section only with a coat of black light polish (again, no name) and then drew on bats and cat heads with Sally Hansen Black Out.  I outlined the moon with LA Colors Silver striper.  The cat heads kind of came out weird looking.  I should have pulled up a pic of a cat silhouette on the computer before I started, lol.

Other hand.  Love it!  Don't mind that spot on my ring finger.  I got myself with the black light polish, lol.

I love this mani!  Hehe.  I think it came out really cute.  And very Halloween-y!

Happy Halloween all!!!

8 comments:

The Preppy Student said...

this is soo cool! happy halloween!

Cel said...

Happy Halloween! This is an amazing Halloween mani :D

albastrikmik said...

happy hallowen girl!love your nails for hallowen

-Diana- said...

I love it :)

Midge said...

@toes - thanks! hehe

@cel - awww, that's sweet

@alba - thank you :)

@diana - me toooo!!

Happy Halloween all! hehe

Unknown said...

Hi girl, I love your blog so I tagged you!

Check out: http://melaniesnailpolish.blogspot.com/2010/11/one-lovely-blog-award.html

With Love Melanie

silje said...

Wow, that is awesome! Happy belated halloween XD

Midge said...

@melanie - thank you sweetie!

@silje - thanks! hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails