Pages

July 17, 2010

Color Club: Revvvolution

LOVE THIS!!!  I can't even begin to explain how gorgeous this is in person.  You MUST buy this color.  Especially since it's so darned cheap.  I got it for $2.50 on TransDesign.

 This is 2 coats Color Club Revvvolution.  A gorgeous charcoal gray with holo!!  Of course when I put this on, the sun decides to hide and it was overcast, so these are indoor with florescent lighting.  I included the one blurry photo because it shows the awesome rainbow that I saw in real life.  Too bad I couldn't capture it accurately.  I really should make a light box.  Anyway, this was my first experience with Color Club and the application was superb.  This probably could have been a one-coater, but I didn't do a great job and needed a second coat.  I didn't have any of the issues I experienced with the Nfu-Oh holo, which is good.  It went on very smooth and had great coverage.  I absolutely love this color.  It's eye catching.  I've been drooling over it on other blogs, so I'm glad I've finally gotten it myself!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Color Club makes some really pretty polishes, and this is one of my favorites! Great photos.

Enamel Girl said...

I still don't own this one believe it or not. I don't know what I'm waiting for. It's gorgeous!

Midge said...

@nicole - thanks! this is definitely one of my favs too. soooooo gorgeous!

@enamel girl - don't feel too bad, I just got this baby myself. but so worth the wait! it's to die for

Unknown said...

Great pics! Love this color!

Related Posts with Thumbnails