Pages

July 14, 2010

Wet 'n Wild: Berry Jubilee

Please ignore the chip on my middle finger, I didn't take this photo until I'd worn this polish for several days and that was the only chip!  This is kind of sheer and I didn't see in RL, but on here it's more obvious that it's a little uneven still.  This is 3 coats Wet 'n Wild Berry Jubilee with 2 coats Seche Vite.  I like the shade, it's like a redish purple.  But I was expecting it to be darker I think.  And I wish it were more opaque.  This would be so much better if it were a one-coater like WnW Cherry Pop.  Oh well.  Still pretty.

2 comments:

Trista said...

Pretty color :) I really like wnw polishes. They make my favorite black polish :)

Midge said...

I've never really had WnW before... or not that I can remember anyway. I do like them, for $1, they are pretty good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails