Pages

April 13, 2011

Glitter Cracked

I have to say I jumped on the crack bandwagon.  Crackle is like the crack of nail polish!  You wouldn't think so, but it's addicting!  It's so much fun to play with the different colors and there are seemingly endless combinations!

This is OPI Sparkle-iscious topped with China Glaze Broken Hearted.  I loved it but most people just thought I had glitter on top of pink.  That was disappointing, but oh well.  The OPI went on with fairly good coverage.  The glitter is really packed in there!  Taking it off is another story, lol.  It's hell, like most glitters.  The crackle goes on great.  You put it on and it dries fairly quickly and as it dries, it shrinks, so it pulls apart in these neat patterns.

I love it!  It caught the light and sparkled and it was just awesome.  I loved it the whole time I had it on.  I got tons of compliments, but like I said, they just thought it was glitter on pink.  Boo, lol.  Oh well.  What do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails