Pages

February 26, 2011

Valentine's Day

I did do a Vday mani this year despite my feeling against it, lol.  I know I'm late in posting it, but better late than never, right?  I pretty much had to use the new red from China Glaze Anchor's Away collection.  It's such a bright and amazing red!  AND it's a one-coater.  What's not to love??

Check that out!!  Hehe.  This is 2 coats OPI Princesses Rule! as a base and 1 coat China Glaze Hey Sailor on the tips.  I lined the tip with Stripe Rite silver glitter and added a red rhinestone.  How awesome is this look??

Take that!  HA!  I don't know why, but I just love these red tips!

More prettiness!  Ahhhhhh.....

Lol, I was playing with an app on my phone.  I thought it came out cool tho.  Everything is muted and then BAM there's the red in the center.  So cute!  :)

3 comments:

Camy said...

this is so pretty!

Akuma Kanji said...

So cute! Simple and elegant! I am forced to love them ^__^ the first photo looks awkwardly funny :P

Midge said...

@freshie - thanks!

@camy - yay! thank you!

@akuma - haha, I twisted your arm, huh? what's wrong with the first pic? just because it's at a deeper angle? I guess it's a little funny looking, lol. oh well!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails