Pages

January 26, 2011

Night Sky

This mani is so dark and pretty.  I love the shimmer... you can get lost in it!

This is 2 coats of Models Own In the Navy topped with 1 coat of CND Sapphire Sparkle on top.  I added some stars and moons to finish it off.  Both polishes applied like a dream.  The Models Own has great coverage and smooth application.  CND effects pack a good amount of "effect" in each stroke of the brush, hah.  When I first used one, I thought it was going to be very subtle, but it's really not.  In some cases, the effect can change the whole color of the polish, but not so much here.  It was a little bit lighter, but pretty much the same shade.  I love this combo!

So pretty!!  What happened to the moon on my ring finger?  Who knows, lol.  Whatever, the rest of it looks awesome!  hahaha.

4 comments:

Ron Pebley said...

very very nice and pretty!!!

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

super pretty. i want to get some navy polish.

AnNeTtEe said...

I love love dark blue polishes! pretty!

Midge said...

@ron - thank you!

@funnyface - LOVE this models own navy, very pretty AND good application!

@annettee - i love love too! hehe :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails