Pages

April 6, 2010

Summer already?

This past weekend was just gorgeous here.  The sun was out, the breeze was easy and I didn't want it to end!  I was feeling like I wanted to go to the beach, so I thought something bright and fun was in order.  I took out the neon pink, but then I saw this little gem hiding in my stash...

This is 3 coats of LA Splash Golden Seahorse.  I love it!  I purchased it a bit ago (find it in my haul) but never used it.  It's looking a bit green in both this shot and the bottle shot in my haul post, but it's definitely an aqua color with gold glitter.  It really could have stayed at 2 coats if I'd done a better job with coverage, haha.  I love that it has the texture with the glitter.  I don't know if it's just the name on the bottle, but this totally reminds me of sandy beachy goodness!  Haha.  Anyway, then I couldn't leave it alone so I added a flower with Cover Girl Pink Taffy and then some yellow-orange jewels on the thumbs!  For some reason it reminds me of Hawaii, but I've never been there.

All I can say is... bring on the sun, it's making me feel great!  However, it's supposed to be in the 90's (F) tomorrow, which is not so fun.  I'd rather have the spring sun than the summer heat.  BUT I can't complain too much, it'll still be gorgeous and it will still feel good to be hugged by the sunshine.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails