Pages

February 28, 2010

Pink and Gold Goodness

Ahhh, pink and gold.  Two very good colors, hehe.  I love pink and I have tons of pink polish.  And although it looks great with silver, I figured gold was like sunshine and I was loving the sun being out this weekend.  I actually needed sunglasses yesterday even with all the snow that was still falling.  Thankfully it didn't stick very well and there was no shoveling involved.

I didn't feel like doing much today, so I just did a simple side swipe.  I used 2 coats of OPI Cozu-melted in the Sun for the base.  Then I did the lower diagonal half with 2 coats of Ulta Strawberry Smoothie.  I did the stripe with Stripe Rite Gold Glitter.  Then I thought the pink looked too boring, so I put a coat of China Glaze Golden Enchantment over the whole thing.  Topped with 2 coats Seche Vite.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Very pretty!

Midge said...

Thank you! :)

Ria said...

So very girly and cute :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails