September 10, 2011

Arrrg, ye matey!

Haha, I loved the Pirates of the Carribean collex from OPI.  I liked it so much that I actually put the movies on my netflix (since I hadn't seen them yet) and have now watched the first 3!  I should have stopped after the first 1... but that's another issue.

This is 3 coats OPI Mermaid's Tears with dots of OPI Yodel Me on My Cell.  I absolutely love this dusty teal green.  I love teal already, but this shade is just to die for!  I love it!  So pretty.  And the application was fairly good too.  It was perfect, there's a bubble on the index finger, you can see.  But hey, it's worth it for this shade!

So pretty!  I love it!  Hahaha.  What do you guys think??

10 comments:

Bregje said...

Oh that's a cute mani, arr =)

Akuma Kanji said...

I must say I am a fan of the 3 first films of Pirates of the Caribbeans, the 4th was kind of a disappointment but, oh well... at least your manicure looks great! ;)

Gwenn said...

Love that shade, and the dots are cute ^^
Oh, please don't watch the 4th film ... I found it terribly boring ^^

Naomi's Nail Art said...

Thanks for the review. I just discovered your site and just followed ;)

MissAdelinne said...

Simple and elegant! I like it!
www.missadelinne.com

Missadelinne's Fanpage

BooYah said...

love it... I follow you,visit my blog its about nails,and if you like follow me :)

Deriniti said...

Pretty nails! I'm a new follower, would love if you would please follow me on my blog aswell! : )

http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

Nikki's Nail Files said...

Mermaid's Tears was definitely one of my favorites from that line. This post makes me want to go watch the POTC movies now!

illy said...

I think it's lovely :)

My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

arab girlscool said...

شات
شات
شات
غلا
شات صوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
انحراف كام
غلا

الروح
شات صوتي مغربي
الروح
الروح
عرب كول
الروح


صوتي
الغلا
شات صوتي الغلا
شات صوتي
صوتي
صوتي

Related Posts with Thumbnails